Yellowstone

Yellowstone
Yellowstone National Park

Friday, June 25, 2010

Yellowstone we're finally here






Pictures from the Roosevelt cookout


We sign in at 8am June 8th in Gardiner. Than went up to Mammoth Hot Springs to get our room. We lucked out and got a room on the bottom floor with a private bath. It took all day between meetings to get moved it. I’ve met a lot of really nice people.

My first day of work I take a tour of Yellowstone with four other new employees from reservations. We went on a regular tour with guest of the whole park. We left at 8am returning at 6 pm. They sent a boxed lunch with us. I was getting paid for this. Life is good. On Friday evening of the first week of training all new reservation and front desk people got to go on the Roosevelt cook out. It was great-they took us by wagon-than we had a steak dinner cooked on an open fire. A good time was had by all-but it was really cold. The rest of the time has been spent training. On days off we’ve been hiking and touring the park. I have finally finished my training and have worked two days on my own-no major problems so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment